Monitoring system resources consumption
the automation of accounting expenses of all kinds resources (chemicals, water, electricity, steam, gas, etc.) allow not only to reduce the direct costs of resources (chemicals, water, energy, time) but also to control the quality of both product and health indicators, which is extremely important for the efficient functioning of the industrial enterprise.
the Proposed solution will combine all of the counters to the enterprise resource in a digital network for centralized data acquisition and processing.
the 1 Centralized data collection
Data from all meters are collected in a single repository in a database that is installed on the server.
the 2 Automatic processing
System clock collects and processes the data, removes the human factor.
the 3 Remote control
Average and the current performance available to users for viewing via the Internet at any time of the day.
the 4 Instant notification
The server performs the alert function when exceeding the instantaneous flow rate of a particular resource over the set threshold. In such situations, these users will receive an email.
the 5 Low maintenance cost
During normal operation no need for manual action on the part of staff.
6. Flexible configuration and expansion
It is possible to add additional data acquisition devices with different parameters.
the 7. Data archive
The ability to access an archive of data on resources consumption at the enterprise with any degree of detail within seconds.
the 8. Reporting
Report generation in accordance with certain specified criteria and automatic sending to the responsible persons.
the 9. Geo-consistent binding
View the plan of the enterprise with applied equipment and counters in the place of installation
the 10. Operational accounting
The possibility of operational control and further analysis of resource costs for certain production operations (regular and irregular), the possibility of obtaining different types of reports, to analyze and to identify the most resource-intensive areas of the production and / or technological operations with the purpose of further optimization
were used For data collection a special device counting the pulses. For one such collection device can connect up to 8 flow meters. It is assumed that the collection device will be mounted near the flow meters, and remote collection device will be connected to serial bus RS-485.
Data acquisition device associated with the server for the same serial line. On the server constantly runs a specially designed program that constantly polls all of the data gathering and saves data to storage. The collection device itself does not store data, and transmits them to the server for processing.
The controller consists of a circuit based on a microprocessor, which performs two main functions — counting pulses from the counters and the digital line – in the case of water meters.
Also installed on the server software to serve requests on the Internet, which transfers data over a secure channel on a special web site hosted on an external server (or on a specially configured, an internal server is integrated to the internal network Intranet).
the software performing cost accounting, storing the data with the possibility of unauthorized access through the Internet for on-line control has the following functionality:
1. Displays a list of all of the flowmeters (with filtering by location and / or resource)
2. Displaying the log deviations from the spending limits (if necessary)
3. Recording of operator actions in violation of the limits
4. Notification of violation of the limits (by e-mail)
5. View history of work of the tube (several meters) in a certain period in the form of a table and in a graph
6. The export magazine (digital values) in MS Excel for further processing
7. The ability to easily add additional flow meters
8. Edit information about flow meters
9. Adding new users, managing user rights, modify access rights
10. Business card with printing equipment – the ability to control costs in different parts of the enterprise with geo-reference information with plotted locations for installation of counters.
11. Operating account – the possibility of operational control and further analysis of resource costs for certain production operations (regular and irregular), the possibility of obtaining different types of reports, to analyze and to identify the most resource-intensive areas of the production and / or technological operations with the aim of further optimization.
Download presentation of System monitoring resource usage